Are you a positive and hardworking employee? Are you an open minded problem solver? Do you love being a member of a team with unlimited growth potential? Do you strive for the best quality in all you do? Then we'd like to talk to you about the positions available in our Hospitality Group (HMRX GROUP)
Front of House Supervisor
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Front of House Supervisor key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers and be prepared to go the extra mile in/for all interactions. Customer satisfaction is paramount and we strive to have our customers: tell others, enjoy their experience so much they must give a great review publicly, and they must want to return time and again.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of our menu & brand experience.
- Ensure the environment is warm and pleasant at all times (for both customers & staff). This is achieved through keeping the area immaculately clean, ensuring information available to patrons is accurate and up to date.
Planning and Organizing
- Responsible for ensuring all procedures relating to the opening and closing of the establishment are organized and adhered to on a daily basis. Completion of the procedure checklist is required to make certain all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Order management and maintenance
- Weekly Scheduling of Front of House operations
- Hiring & Building your Front ff House Team for the highest level of customer experience
- Performance management and development of any direct reports such as Front of House management. This will involve recruitment, motivation, training and coaching plus undertaking performance reviews.
- Team Leader
- 1+ Year Experience serving experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well under high pressure situations
- Team player
- Year Round, Part Time / Full Time Positions available
Does this sound like a good fit for you? We would love to hear from you!